Where are you from?: Denmark
Age (better be old enough to pay for your own account)?: 20

Game information
Ingame Name: Maughold
Race: Forsaken
Class: Rogue
Level: 70
Time played? Type /played ingame: 94~ days
Professions: Herbalism and Alchemy (Have yet to choose my mastery).
Do you have any rare patterns (not that important but always nice)?: Dont know if they are rare, but at least not from a vendor.
Fel Mana Potion
Fel Strength Elixir
Fel Regeneration Potion
Destruction Potion
Talent build (better be good or we will tell you to change): 17/44/0
What is your usual play time?: A few hours a day between 17:00-24:00.
Can you follow our raidschedule, and don't have to kiss your mommy 10 minutes each hour?: Yes.
Got Ventrilo and working sound so you can actually listen to what is said? Yes.
Got enough money to respec and willing to do it? Yes.
Previous Guilds: GM and founder of Wandering Saints.
Have you have any raiding experience?: ZG/AQ20/MC/Ony (Some raid leading as well)
Is there anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?: Im pretty sure Karthagoo will :) /poke macbeth

Attuned to Karazhan?: Yes.
Attuned with heroic instances?: Caverns of Time, Coilfang Reservoir, Hellfire Citadel, Auchindoun.

Allakhazam profile: maug < ze maug is dere
Concerning my gear you can see that i havent been very lucky with 5-man drops. This is could indicate that im not trying, wich isnt the case. (LFG The Black Morass!)

Other stuff
Why do you want to join us (impress!)?:
Well, i started playing about a year ago, wich was kinda late considering release date so ive always been a few steps "behind". The old story: couple of friends starts together and makes a guild while lvling. After a while we got bored of 5-mans so we recruited people to do some "casual raiding".
As a guild leader/raid leader it was really exhausting to try and accomplish PvE goals with a buch of casual players. Allthough we managed to get raggy down in the end it was just too much work from my (other leaders included of course) side.
So my situation is basicly: I want to play the game. And i want to play it with people who care for the same aspects as i do, wich is raiding.
I want to join OOR because ive never met any jerks under the OOR guild tag (well, maybe one *caugh* karth.. *caugh* :P), and you have a good reputation among the players of TN and i see my self fitting that description.

Any other thing you want us to know? Like if you are a traded account, cross-server application or have a serious mental disorder that forces you to do retarded pulls in raids?
Not really, no.

EDIT: Added more heroic dungeons.
Last edited by Maughold on Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wistern
Lvl 70 poster

Lvl 70 poster

Post by Wistern »

or have a serious mental disorder that forces you to do retarded pulls in raids?
haha pointed at Jyuuken and me I guess :P
WIST (Wish I Said That)
Wistern-Hunter (LS)Retired!
Jalok-64 Mage (TN)Retired!
Jyuu
Spammer

Post by Jyuu »

Haha wist, I hope you're wrong :P

Anyhow back to Maug, I don't know our Roguesituation in guild, but I've done Black Morass with this guy and another instance if I recall correctly. He was high on my dps list and he seemed to have manners.( Well with my bad manners I dunno how much that counts for) Anyway, this is not really a vouch since I don't like to vouch for people I don't know, but if we need rogues and got other rogue applicants, I'd suggest we try Maug out first.
We HAVE to tell you, we don't WANT to tell you, but we HAVE to...

SHAZAAM!
Karthagoo
Famous

Post by Karthagoo »

Vouch !

Been playing with this guy ever since i started wow, great player and a very friendly guy. I know he loves his rogue and it shows when you see him in action, besides that he works hard to get the full potential out of his class trying to find out how he can boost his dmg 0,00001 or something like that. I can guarantee that taking him in will only benefit the guild ;)

<3 maug :P

*the geek is exalted with aldor :O
rawsteel
Most stubborn man alive

Post by rawsteel »

sounds promising
Rawsteel, 80 Warrior
Rawwe, 80 Rogue
Warsteel, 80 Warlock
Haikala, 80 Priest
Maughold
Somebody

Post by Maughold »

Macbeth wrote:..how he can boost his dmg 0,00001 or something like that. I can guarantee that taking him in will only benefit the guild..
Dont get their expectations up too high, i might have become a bit rusty lately :)
Maughold
Somebody

Post by Maughold »

Just want to give a short update. I now also have Coilfang Reservoir, Hellfire Citadel and Auchindoun on heroic.
periad
Playah

Post by periad »

I'll vouch just cause of the great application, why can't they all be like this.
xAz
Spammer

Post by xAz »

agreed.

having run ZG once with WS (with my good friend Atsie), i can say this is a guy who shows some <3 for the game and the people he plays it with.

I wont vouch based on a single ZG run though, but give the guy some credit for putting in some effort.
Xaz - Aen - Rad
Stench
Site Admin

Site Admin

Post by Stench »

krallig ingame

Stench - Founder of Out of range