Oli lvl 67 priest

Apply to join Out of range
Oli
New dude

Oli lvl 67 priest

Post by Oli »

General information
Where are you from?: Iceland
Age (better be old enough to pay for your own account)?: I'm 15, on 16th year, and i got a job so im paying my own account thank you very nice

Game information
Ingame Name: Oli
Race: Undead
Class: Priest
Level: 68
Time played? Type /played ingame: 42 days, and on my hunter 39
Professions: Tailoring and Herbalism, Very Low Herby
Do you have any rare patterns (not that important but always nice)?: No i'm afraid not.
Talent build (better be good or we will tell you to change): Shadow while lvling, but ready to respec any time.
What is your usual play time?: diffrent, i'm around all week, exept every thursdays and every other weekend i'm working.
Can you follow our raidschedule, and don't have to kiss your mommy 10 minutes each hour?: I can do that, no problem.
Got Ventrilo and working sound so you can actually listen to what is said? Of course
Got enough money to respec and willing to do it? This is BC, of course. and what the guild says, i obey
Previous Guilds: The list: Evil Monkeys, Nox Diabolus, Naugthy beavers, Submission Legends.
Have you have any raiding experience?: yes.
Is there anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?: Twister <33

Attuned to Karazhan?: No.
Attuned with heroic instances?: No :(

Personal Info: I'd like to post my stuff after lvl 70, since i'm not that well geared with healing and i'd like to have some space while getting there :) but then i'll make you a profile worth....watching at.

Other stuff
Why do you want to join us (impress!)?: Because....I am Oli, and i'd like to join a raiding guild, that has some progress going on and not slacking with raiding, That's where you guys come in.

I'm not into the stuff where i am trying to get everything, i like to be patient and get the stuff after i've earned it, not by trying to get it over other players, there is a line, you can't rush forward.

My english is atleast understandable!, i make typo's sometimes due to the change of my keyboard =(
One Priest To 0wn Them All.
JolleDK
i r pro, me is leet, etc.

Post by JolleDK »

delinced
i r teh pro