Earth nature field

Lanka 70 shaman

Apply to join Out of range
Lanka
Someone special

Lanka 70 shaman

Post by Lanka »

Where are you from?: Sweden - Munkedal
Age?: 19 (20 in sept) actually i pay for my account from time to time but the times i dont is the times im to lazy to transfer cash from my regular account to my mom´s visa. (yes i live at home)

Ingame Name: Lanka
Race: Tauren
Class: Shaman
Level: 70 (been since 21:th i think or 20:th)
Time played? Type /played ingame: 33 days in total on this character
Professions: jewelcrafting (325), Mining working on it as we speak (150)
Do you have any rare patterns (not that important but always nice)?: loads will link in game if you would like to see them.
Talent build (better be good or we will tell you to change): 40 Elemental / 21 resto (so i get Lightning overload: 5% to cast a identical spell at no cost at all instantly, and so i get Nature swiftness aka instant heal/chain lightning/lightning bolt.
What is your usual play time?: When i wake up - when i fall asleep
Can you follow our raidschedule, and don't have to kiss your mommy 10 minutes each hour?: well if id really have to kiss my mom 10 minutes of an hour id power kiss her like half a sec and then play a sec or so, anyway yes i can.
Got Ventrilo and working sound so you can actually listen to what is said? Ventrilo + teamspeak all versions also i am able to put up a own ventrilo that can hold 20 ppl if there is a emergancy.
Got enough money to respec and willing to do it? yes ofc
Previous Guilds: CAPS and S p a c e s / Last-stand / Nightmares-asylum (on another character on both na and ls)
Have you have any raiding experience?: Yes alot also got experience of leading a guild
Is there anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?: Grillan (IRL friend) tho i mostly dont like that ppl vouch for me since i´d like to stand on my own legs.

Gear Manual Template (Im not putting up a profile at this hour since 1, allakhazam is lagging like shit and 2, i change my gear far to often now adays)
Head: Warlords mail helm / Helm of the lifegiver
Neck: Pendant of the battle-mage / Sethekk oracle´s focus
Chest: Warlords mail chest
Wrist: Zandalar Augur´s bracers
Hands: Verdant handwraps / General´s mail gauntlets
Belt: Protectorate waistbands
Legs: Area 52 Defender´s Pants - General´s mail legguards
Rings: 2x spelldps rings / 2x healing rings / 2x melee dps rings
Trinkets: 2x spelldps trinkets / 2x healing trinkets / 2x melee trinkets
Main & Offhand: Ameer´s impulse taser (staff for elem) / The essence focuser & Zangari shield of the elder (for healing) / Firemaul of destruction ( Enhancement 418 maxdmg)
Gun & Bow: totem: +79 healing to lesser healing wave

Why do you want to join us?: I´d like to play with dedicated people that like to play this game tho at a rate where you can have fun aswell and to explore the burning crusade and to of course find some friends :)

Any other thing you want us to know? Like if you are a traded account, cross-server application or have a serious mental disorder that forces you to do retarded pulls in raids? im the former Greekolas not the ebayed one im the one that played in Last-stand / Nightmares-asylum and i do tend to kinda pull by accident some times because my tauren is to fat.
A man walks in to a bar with a monkey on his head, i forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
Grillan
Spammer

Post by Grillan »

Need Greekolas aka Lanka ^^
QUAKERS DONT DIE, THEY RESPAWN!
Jimsson
Famous

Post by Jimsson »

BBQ:arn!^^
Wistern
Lvl 70 poster

Lvl 70 poster

Re: Lanka 70 shaman

Post by Wistern »

Lanka wrote: Where are you from?: Sweden - Munkedal

Age?: 19 (20 in sept) actually i pay for my account from time to time but the times i dont is the times im to lazy to transfer cash from my regular account to my mom´s visa. (yes i live at home)

Ingame Name: Lanka

Race: Tauren

Class: Shaman

Level: 70 (been since 21:th i think or 20:th)
Time played? Type /played ingame: 33 days in total on this character

Professions: jewelcrafting (325), Mining working on it as we speak (150)

Do you have any rare patterns (not that important but always nice)?: loads will link in game if you would like to see them.

Talent build (better be good or we will tell you to change): 40 Elemental / 21 resto (so i get Lightning overload: 5% to cast a identical spell at no cost at all instantly, and so i get Nature swiftness aka instant heal/chain lightning/lightning bolt.

What is your usual play time?: When i wake up - when i fall asleep

Can you follow our raidschedule, and don't have to kiss your mommy 10 minutes each hour?: well if id really have to kiss my mom 10 minutes of an hour id power kiss her like half a sec and then play a sec or so, anyway yes i can.

Got Ventrilo and working sound so you can actually listen to what is said? Ventrilo + teamspeak all versions also i am able to put up a own ventrilo that can hold 20 ppl if there is a emergancy.

Got enough money to respec and willing to do it?
yes ofc

Previous Guilds: CAPS and S p a c e s / Last-stand / Nightmares-asylum (on another character on both na and ls)

Have you have any raiding experience?: Yes alot also got experience of leading a guild

Is there anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?: Grillan (IRL friend) tho i mostly dont like that ppl vouch for me since i´d like to stand on my own legs.

Gear Manual Template (Im not putting up a profile at this hour since 1, allakhazam is lagging like shit and 2, i change my gear far to often now adays)

Head: Warlords mail helm / Helm of the lifegiver

Neck: Pendant of the battle-mage / Sethekk oracle´s focus

Chest: Warlords mail chest

Wrist: Zandalar Augur´s bracers

Hands: Verdant handwraps / General´s mail gauntlets

Belt: Protectorate waistbands

Legs: Area 52 Defender´s Pants - General´s mail legguards

Rings: 2x spelldps rings / 2x healing rings / 2x melee dps rings

Trinkets: 2x spelldps trinkets / 2x healing trinkets / 2x melee trinkets

Main & Offhand: Ameer´s impulse taser (staff for elem) / The essence focuser & Zangari shield of the elder (for
healing) / Firemaul of destruction ( Enhancement 418 maxdmg)

Gun & Bow: totem: +79 healing to lesser healing wave

Why do you want to join us?: I´d like to play with dedicated people that like to play this game tho at a rate where you can have fun aswell and to explore the burning crusade and to of course find some friends :)

Any other thing you want us to know? Like if you are a traded account, cross-server application or have a serious mental disorder that forces you to do retarded pulls in raids? im the former Greekolas not the ebayed one im the one that played in Last-stand / Nightmares-asylum and i do tend to kinda pull by accident some times because my tauren is to fat.
for your readable pleasure.
WIST (Wish I Said That)
Wistern-Hunter (LS)Retired!
Jalok-64 Mage (TN)Retired!
Fandango
Lvl 70 poster

Lvl 70 poster

Post by Fandango »

hello greek xD

/vouch
Foer 80 Warlock (Main)
Fandeh 80 Paladin (Ex-Main)