View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:25 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
Qonny, holy paladin 
New dude

Post Qonny, holy paladin
Where are you from?
I am from Sweden!
Age (better be old enough to pay for your own account)?:
Game information
Ingame Name: Qonny
Race: Blood elf
Class: Paladin
Level: 80
Time played? Type /played ingame: 32 days and 20 hours
Professions:
Mining: 450
Jewelcrafting: 450

I'm also leveling a death knight for farming herbs and minerals so that I can switch my mining to blacksmithing for extra gems and money making.

I also have a lvl 70 lock who are an alchemist (soon 450).

Do you have any rare patterns (not that important but always nice)?: Nope :/
Talent build (better be good or we will tell you to change): 51/5/15 but I am willing to respecc if you need me to.
What is your usual play time?: Hmm, I usually play from around 16.00 to 19.00 when It's not a raid day. I try to play as little as possible when I don't raid so I usually stick to farming mats, money or others stuff during that time.
How many times a week you can raid?: I can raid all the days except if something else is in the way.

IF you are DPS class, what is your usual dps in 25man: Ain't dps.

Got Ventrilo and working sound so you can actually listen to what is said? Yes.
Got enough money to respec and willing to do it? Ofcourse I am willing to respecc if it's needed and yes I got the money to do it.
Previous Guilds: Only previous raiding guild is Re T R Y but it disbanded due to people stopped playing during the summer.
Have you have any raiding experience?:

Naxx 25: cleared
Naxx 10: cleared
Eye of Eternity 25: cleared
Eye of Eternity 10: cleared
Obsidian sanctum 10: cleared but didn't play the 10 man version so much so didn't try with any drakes up.
Obsidian sanctum 25: cleared with 1 drake up.
Vault of Archavon 10: 3/3 bosses.
Vault of Archavon 25: 2/3 bosses.
Ulduar 10: 9/14 bosses.
Ulduar 25: 12/14 bosses.

Haven't tried the new raid yet.

Is there anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?: I don't think so.

Profile (Allakhazam/CT/Armory): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... er&n=Qonny

Other stuff
Why do you want to join us?
: I want to join your guild because I love raiding and I wanna be in a stable, solid and good guild with experienced and nice people to play the end game material. I also wanna have a good time talking to people and just have fun. And I think your guild fits me very well.

Any other thing you want us to know? I am dedicated player and I always bring flasks, food and a good atitude. I don't care about healing meters as long as the boss goes down and everyones alive. I love my class and the specc I am playing.

This was my application to Out of range and I hope you enjoyed it! See you!

Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:13 pm
Haxxor

Pretty decent app your gear seems ok, a tad low on the SP maybe but that is mostly the weapon.

We recently recruited a holy paladin so I am not sure how great the need is for another but I am sure Silverbird or one of the other officers will get in touch soon with a conclusion.

Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:16 am
New dude

ye I agree my SP is a bit low atm but I haven't been able to uppgrade my gear so much during the summer because I haven't been In a guild since Retry disbanded.

But thx for the reply and I look forward to see how it turns out :)

Cheers

Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:13 pm
Regular

Thanks for the application, but unfortunantly we are full on pallies atm.

Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:40 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]