View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:07 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
(D)Sebius Tankadin 
New dude

Post (D)Sebius Tankadin
General information
Where are you from?:
Denmark
Age (better be old enough to pay for your own account)?: 23

Game information
Ingame Name:
Sebius
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin
Level: 80
Time played? Type /played ingame: 40 days
Professions: Inscription and Jewelcrafting
Do you have any rare patterns (not that important but always nice)?: Some glyphs from the books, no good ones though.
Talent build (better be good or we will tell you to change): 5 / 56 / 10 (will ofcourse switch some points around to fit what would be better, have been thinking about changing the Heart of Crusader points to Divine Sacrifice + Divine guardian)
What is your usual play time?: On days with work from about 16:00-00:00, longer or shorter depending on what I need to do online, wether it be preparing for raids or participating in one.
How many times a week you can raid?: I should be able to attend all raids. My current situation has me bound to anything during raid-times. The occasional party or friend visit might occur, that is mostly in the weekends though.

IF you are DPS class, what is your usual dps in 25man:

Got Ventrilo and working sound so you can actually listen to what is said?
Absolutely, got a mic as well.
Got enough money to respec and willing to do it? Sure, at the moment I am dual-specced Retribution for the fights where I am not needed as a tank, my Tanking gear is leagues better than my Retribution gear though.
Previous Guilds: High Council (back in TBC), Massive Attack (TBC + WotLK), Nurofen Plus (WotLK)
Have you have any raiding experience?: TBC: All of it, WotLK: Naxx 10/25: clear, OS 10/25: Cleared, never downed with drakes, but had loads of tries. EoE 10/25: Cleared, although not that many times. Ulduar-10: 13/14 with some hard-modes, Ulduar-25: 12/14 with no hard-modes (Ulduar 25 was done as a shaman).
Is there anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?: I know Imize from my time in Massive Attack, but I can't speak for anyone but myself. :)

Profile (Allakhazam/CT/Armory):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... r&n=Sebius

Other stuff
Why do you want to join us?:

I want to try going for hard-modes, and I want better consistency in raids, from TBC I have been used to a raiding atmosphere that didn't allow for loads of fucking up without being scorned or told off for it. While I might fuck up myself once in a while, I am good at seeing my mistakes and do whatever I can to fix it and not fail at it again.

Any other thing you want us to know?:
Dunno, if there is more to say really, I am a fun loving person with a certain sweet spot for raiding, progressing or farming, progressing with a lot of wipes can get tedious, but the reward in the end when the boss goes down is awesome!

Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:54 pm
Profile WWW
Talker

i played with him in massive attack and in at the gates,
he is an good player with comitment :)

Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:05 pm
Haxxor

Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:26 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]