View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:22 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
X-Realm Mage application 
New dude

Post X-Realm Mage application
Where are you from?:Bulgaira
Age (better be old enough to pay for your own account)?:I am 18 and I can manage paying up for my account.

Game information
Ingame Name:Sanuya(Once the transfer is complete),I am also known as Neckros and Sanecz
Race:Troll
Class:Mage
Level:70
Time played? Type /played ingame:160 days
Professions:375 Tailor/375 Jc
Do you have any rare patterns (not that important but always nice)?:Allmost all gems currently in the game but that is nothing too shiny
Talent build (better be good or we will tell you to change):Currently Pve Fire but willing to go frost if needed for some encounters
What is your usual play time?:From 5 to 20 hours a day depending on the day and type of task i have set for myself.
Can you follow our raidschedule, and don't have to kiss your mommy 10 minutes each hour?:Well yes I pretty much can but breaks each 3-4 hrs are nice.
Got Ventrilo and working sound so you can actually listen to what is said?Yes and i have a working mic,thought my oral English is not fluent.
Got enough money to respec and willing to do it?I have 12k gold on the server at the moment.
Previous Guilds:On Twisted Nether I have only been in Vortex
Have you have any raiding experience?:Seen SSC and Tk cleared,thought I have a real close friend that has killed Illidian,so I am pretty common with the MH and BT encounters aswell.
Is there anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?:I am afraid not,thought I have played for a while on the server now I failed to find anyone from OOR in my friends list,thought I have spoken and played with a handfull of members.

Attuned to Karazhan?:Yes
Attuned with heroic instances?:5/5

Profile (Allakhazam/CT/Armory):Will provide once its updated,wearing RP gear now :S

Gear Manual Template (not needed if you got a profile, witch you should have)
I have a full t4/some random ssc/tk drops and the spellfire/spellstrike set combined with some random Kara gear.
Other stuff
Why do you want to join us (impress!)?:I see myself as a hardcore player due to the time and effort I put in to the game.Thought my current guild is nice they are not what you call dedicated so I am looking for a better one that I can see end game bosses go down with.

Any other thing you want us to know? Like if you are a traded account, cross-server application or have a serious mental disorder that forces you to do retarded pulls in raids?
My Emo level tends to get above the 2k limit and I may mention someting about "./wrist" but dont take me seriously.
I also have 2 lvl 70s on the server-a dps furry warrior-Neckros and I recently moved my warlock-Sanecz so I can do pvp with some irl firends.

Looking forward to your reply
Sanuye

Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:08 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]